User Permission Groups
This is a more advanced feature of Insight. If you need to limit a user’s abilities in Insight, you can create custom permission groups. You can find permission groups on your account page in Account Settings below the user list.
Create a permission group
- Click the blue “Add Permission Group” button to the top right of the permission group list.
- Enter a name for the permission group.
- Read through the 3 tabs of permission types and check the access options that you want the new permission group to have.
- Click the green “Save” button to create the new permission group.
Update a user's permission group
In the top menu, hover over your name and click “Account Settings.” Expand the top bar on your account page on the following screen by selecting “Account Settings.”
- Find the user you wish to update and click the “Edit User” button to the right of their name.
- At the bottom of the user’s details, change their permission group to the one they should belong to.
- Click the green “Save” button and the user’s permissions will be updated.