In the top menu, hover over your name and click “Account Settings.” Expand the top bar on your account page on the following screen by selecting “Account Settings.”
Create new user
- Click the blue “Create New User” button to the top right of the sales team list.
- Enter the required information for a new user (first name, last name, and email address).
- Click the green “Save” button and an email will be sent to the provided email address so the new user can set up a password and sign in.
Remove a user
- Find the user you wish to remove and click the “Edit User” button to the right of their name.
- At the bottom of the user’s details, change status from “Active” to “In-Active.”
- Click the green “Save” button and the user will no longer have access to your Insight account.