Adding / Removing Users
In the top menu, hover over your name and click “Account Settings.” Expand the top bar on your account page on the following screen by selecting “Account Settings.”
Create new user
- Click the blue “Create New User” button to the top right of the sales team list.
- Enter the required information for a new user (first name, last name, and email address).
- Click the green “Save” button and an email will be sent to the provided email address so the new user can set up a password and sign in.
Remove a user
- Find the user you wish to remove and click the “Edit User” button to the right of their name.
- At the bottom of the user’s details, change status from “Active” to “In-Active.”
- Click the green “Save” button and the user will no longer have access to your Insight account.