Export Search Results
Once you have the search results you need, you can export them to have them on-hand in a list. You can find the red “Export” link to the right of the result count for groups and properties.
There are 4 default export formats to choose from. All simple exports are spreadsheets with merged rows.
- Top 10 Event (Group) - List of 100 groups with their 10 most recent events that match your search criteria. Includes group HQ and contacts.
- Top Contact Export - List of 100 groups with their 10 most recently verified meeting planners. This is a call list for the groups in your results.
- Top 10 Event (Hotel) - List of 100 competitor properties with their 10 most recent events that match your search criteria. Includes group HQ and contacts.
- Top 10 Event (Group) *right side option - Same as the first, but you can choose the most important groups from your results to include, instead of exporting the full list.
If you need to tweak your exports beyond the simple options, choose the “Custom Export” tab to the right of “Simple Export” at the top of export panel. Custom exports list up to 2000 most recent events that match your search criteria. Find more information on export limitations here.
- Choose fields to include - Only include the information you need.
- Set column display and sort order - Of the fields you chose to include, adjust the column order and sorting rules for your export.
- Merged vs. not merged report structure - Nested records (merged) is a consolidated report that nests events/contacts/addresses within a single instance of the group. Separate rows (not merged) is easier for sorting after export with event/contact/address having their own row with group info.
- Spreadsheet or PDF - Choose your export format.
- Save your settings - Next to where you enter an export name and choose format, you can click a checkbox to save your settings. Next time you custom export, you’ll start with your previously selected fields, column order, and format.