The home page
This is your springboard for everything Insight. Click the Knowland logo in the top menu to zip home from anywhere. Change your home page's default tab from "User Preferences" by selecting your name in the top right corner.
Top button group
In a single click, navigate to all of Insight’s core components.
Home page tabs
Below the top button group are tabs to switch between comp set views and quick search options.
View Elite Leads by need period, scored for your property. Click here for a deep dive inside Lead Details.
Card View- Use the month drop down to jump to a need period. Unassigned Leads include the top 50 scored Leads by week. Assigned Leads include the assigned Leads by week according to your filters. View Leads assigned to just you or view all users.
List View- Switch to List View to see the same Leads in a list allowing you to sort the Leads as well as using the checkboxes to assign Leads in mass. Just like in Card View, use the month drop down to jump to a need period.
Filter - Filter Leads by Group Segment, HQ Location, Event Location and more. While in the filters, check "set as default" to make those selected filters your new default when you login.
Export - Click "Export" from Card View or List View to export in Excel the Assigned Leads in your current filtered view. To export all assigned Leads for a user go to "Account Settings".
Assign - In Card View, click "Assign" to select a Lead owner or if it's already assigned, click the Lead owner's name to edit the assignment. In List View, click an individual action arrow to assign that Lead or use the checkboxes to select multiple Leads and then click "Actions" to assign in mass.
Lead Details - Click on a Lead to view the Lead Details including an analysis breakdown for the Lead Score and the historical Events that make up that Lead. You can also Rate the Lead, Assign the Lead or Hide the Lead. Click here to learn more about the Lead Details.
View the weekly breakdown of your competitors’ events.
- Views - Switch between your comp sets and choose any week of the year.
- Export - Save a weekly snapshot as a spreadsheet or PDF.
- Event Actions - Assign owners or open group details from each event.
- Industry Key - Group events are color-coded by industry segment. Refer to the key in the top right.
- Readerboard - On the left side, next to the property name, click the grey camera icon to view that week’s readerboard images.
Comp Set Overview
A daily view of your comp set’s activity.
- Views - Switch between your comp sets and choose any day of the year.
- Export - Save the daily view as a spreadsheet.
- Event Actions - Expand to see all functions or open group details from each event.
We identified the most used search parameters and served up 4 different combinations to meet your needs.
Your account's popular searches
Below the 4 starting options on Quick Searches, you can instantly run the saved searches used most often by your team.
“You have no properties in this comp set.”
Whoops: The comp set you are trying to view is empty. More information about building your comp set here.