Familiarize yourself with the Insight menu basics.
Comp set dashboard, reports, and more at your fingertips.
- Home - Select this or the Knowland logo to return to your Insight home page.
- Manage Comp Set - Use this tool to find competitor properties and build custom comp-sets. More information about managing your comp set here.
- Daily Comp Set Dashboard - Use these graphs to see what drives market share among your competitors. More information about the dashboard here.
- Reports - Run Insight reports, customize your own, and set up any report for automated delivery. More information about auto delivered reports here.
If you get stuck, contact Client Care, check out the Help Center or walk through our site tutorial. More information about support options here.
Run a keyword search, access saved searches, or start something more advanced.
- Keyword - Enter a keyword. Use the dropdown to right of input to search for that exact phrase in the name of the group, property, event planner, or event.
- Saved Searches - In the keyword option dropdown, choose the blue “Saved Searches” to view your account’s saved searches.
- Advanced - Click this link to create an advanced search. More information about the advanced search here.
Your preferences and account settings
Manage your sales team and Insight settings.
- User Preferences - Select this or your user name to see your assigned leads, groups, alerts, and personal settings. More information about user preferences here.
- Account Settings - View your team’s activity, manage users and unhide Elite leads/groups. More information about adding/removing users here.
- Sign Out - Exit Insight. See you around.